Thursday, November 19, 2009

About the Penguin Challenge

What is the Penguin Challenge?

It all started one Christmas when my mum wanted me to buy myself inexpensive presents for the family to give me. I had $10 from each fo them to spend. Not much you can get for $10, so I wandered into Borders for a look. The I discovered the Popular Penguin Classic Collection.

The Penguin Challenge is a way of me forfilling one of my goals to "read more". When the Popular Penguins were first released there was 50 of them, and I hadn't read any of them! So I decided I would make it my goal to read all of the Popular Penguin Classics before I was 25. Now, there's 100 of them. >_<

Is there any order to your reading?

No, not really. I always have a top 5 books I want to read, and I usually try to buy the books on my top 5 while I'm reading another. So, I'll be readin 1, while I actively try to locate 2,3,4 and 5. So far, I've gotten at least one of them before I've finished one, and it has been shuffled up and another brought in. So really, I'm reading them in the order I'm intersted in them in and I can find them in.

What are you reading right now?

I've started signing my posts with what I'm currently reading.

Can I do the Penguin Challenge too?

Sure, don't see why not.

How do you have so much time to read?

I don't. Thats what makes it such a challenge!

Will you read xxxx and review it for me?

If its a Popular Penguin Classic, I've either done it already or I'll do it in the future. If it's not, then I might read it after. That won't be for a while though.

No I will not read Twilight.


Hope that explains it all!

Emma xxx
Currently reading: Fabric of the Cosmos

No comments:

Post a Comment