Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My current Collection!

I'm going to update you all on what I currently own by way of Penguin books, so you can get as excited as me when I buy new ones!



So thats mostly it:
Empire, The Picture of Dorian Gray, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Delta of Venus, Dracula, Lolita, A Clockwork Orange, Perfume, Pride and Predjudice, Jane Eyre. Plus Breakfast at Tiffany's that I leant to a friend in eachange for Anime, and Fabric of the Cosmos, which I am currently reading.

Hopefully my friend Michelle will be buying me some Penguins for christmas, and maybe someone else will too!

PENGUIN SPEEDBUMP
Uh oh, yes, a speedbump is going to slow me down - its called a bookclub. And although I strongly suggested a penguin classics theme for 2010, the theme was decided as Books Published in the 1980s. So, I have to read non penguin books! The first one is Mantissa by John Fowles. I have to go buy it today so that I can read it on teh flight to Ireland tomorrow. Hopefully I'll also finish fabric of the Cosmos while I'm over there! Its an epic read.

Emma
Currently reading: Fabric of the Cosmos

No comments:

Post a Comment