Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! I hope your Christmas break was fun filled and not too full of stress. It's about this time that I do a "how many penguins do I have, how many have I read and how many are left?" post. But right now I am at work! So that's a bit difficult.
I can tell you that for Christmas I got bought a bookshelf, and now one shelf houses all my penguins! It's really nifty, and I'll nab a photo of it soon and do a "i have read this many and own this many" thing.
I printed off a list of all the penguins currently out there, and there are so many more than when I started! To think, my original goal was to read all 50 by the time I was 25. Now there's over 180! And they'll probably release more soon, just to spite me. Haha.
Currently our bookclub book is On the Road by John Kerouac. I'm really excited about it being a popular penguin! This has happened four times so far and I have to say it really makes me happy. I can't wait to finish it, it's really interesting so far!
I promise I'll post again soon.

Emma xxx
Currently reading On the Road

1 comment: