Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Book, More Releases, and Update!

Yesterday I visited my uni bookshop and found that they had some penguin classics for only $9.30! Thats 70c cheaper than at any other store I've visted so far. So, I had to buy one, and I bought My Family and Other Animals by Gerald Durrell.

In other news, I saw on my facebook that they will be releasing 75 new penguin classics in June to celebrate 75 years of Penguin! Now, this is super exciting but also super scarey: that will take the number up to 175 books I have to read!

At the moment I'm reading Persuasion by Jane Austen. I figured I should read one non fiction and one fiction book concurrently. I dont think I will be finishing Fabric of the Cosmos anytime soon: uni is going to be WAY intense. Also, I have to read a book for book club before the first Tuesday in March.

Wish me luck! ^_^

Emma
Currently Reading Persuasion

No comments:

Post a Comment